sobota 18. dubna 2015

HELLO EVERYONE! WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello everyone!
This is my first post I have ever written in English. It is an impuls which I have made yesterday (thank you Šaui!). I love English because of many reasons and one of my goals is to speak and write english properly and fluently. So be nice to me, and forgive the mistakes, which I will do (and hope to do less and less :-))

Although I want to write about sociology and about my thoughts, I would like to start with some introduction about myself. I have found a 21 questions that will show something about me. I am so curious. SO LET'S DO IT! Enjoy it! :-)

1. Are you named after anyone? No. My mum says that my name is royal (Eliška Přemyslovna...) And when I was born, my name was very rare. Nowadays is very usuall name. 
2. When was the last time you cried? Yesterday. It was in the park and my alergy reached the maximum level. So touching!!
3. Do you have kids? No (yet)
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? I am not sure. I think that I am person who people like, but strange enough to be wierd for them. 
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? No. Ok, that's sarcasm.
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? No. I am the freeky person who thinks that rope will crash and I will die. 
7. What's your favorite cereal? I don't eat cereal. I eat oatmeal flakes with yogurt and fresh fruit. It's more healthy!
8. What's the first thing you notice about people? If they are smiling or not. What they wear for clothes. If they present themselves in normally way with humillity or play role of someone who is quite unlike themselves. 
9. What is your eye colour? Brown/Green? I would like to say - basic. 
10. Scary movie or happy endings? Did you watched Harry Potter? The last movie? I cannot sleep for 2 weeks! So here is my answer.
11. Favorite smells? Em.. food? :D ... espicially coffee. 
12. Summer or winter? Summer!!! SUMMEEEEER!
13. Computer or television? I don't have a television. Ok - I watch BBT, Friends, HIMYM etc. on my notebook. 
14. What's the furthest you've ever been from home? Madeira. And it was absolutely amazing!
15. Do you have any special talents? I think that I can take photographs very well .... Futher more in point 17. - hobbies.
16. Where were you born? Czech Republic
17. What are your hobbies? Ok.. that will be a list!
1) Photographs, Graphics, Design
2) juggling with poi -> usually they are upon fire!
3) reading, watching movies
4) gastronomy
5) travelling
6) music, art, theatre
7) ok.. more about what I do usually -> FITNESS! ... Sport is my life! I do pole dance for 10 months now and I am so excited! :-)) Moreover I do yoga, running, gym fitness, squash ... 
18. Do you have any pets? Yes! Little ferret named "Charlie" .. We named her after czech band (which actually does not exist now) Charlie Straight. We went to the concert and we were there too early. So we decided to visit a Pet shop next to the hall. And there she was. Little Charlie :-) 
19. Favorite movie? I have many. Forrest Gump, Star Wars, Alice in Wonderland. These are first three which came to my mind.
20. Do you have any siblings? No. I was very naughty child :D.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be a sociologist, work in science probably. Have children and healthy family. Have a dog. Nothing more :-)

Thank you for reading :-)))
E.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat